EL ESTUDIO HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
EL ESTUDIO has always been committed to the health and well-being of our Community. We are taking this pandemic very seriously. During these ever-changing circumstances, extensive health and safety measures are being taken to provide our members with a safe environment. We use a medical-grade disinfectant proven to kill viruses like COVID-19 in all common areas. Despite El Estudio is deeply cleaned daily, we will have sanitising wipes and solutions available for you to use before and after class.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio until you have tested negative for COVID-19.
If you begin to feel unwell during class, we kindly ask you to inform your teacher and make your way home.
Before and after every class, we ask you to clean your equipment and props used during your workout with the disinfectant wipes provided throughout El Estudio. Hand sanitisers are also available.
We have fresh air supply and extraction through ventilation systems and/or direct outdoor/window access.
We kindly ask you to sanitise your hands and wear a face mask unless otherwise advised by the government.
Our equipment has been adjusted and spaced accordingly with a proper distance in line with government guidelines.
We will take your temperature before class. Anyone with a temp of 100.4°F or 37°C or more cannot work out (no exceptions).
10 PRICELESS PLEASE
- Please, book before you arrive. You will receive an email with guidance for entering and exiting your studio. Dropping into class without a booking will not be possible until further notice.
- Please, only arrive 5 minutes before your class starting. Your teacher will check you in whilst honouring your space.
- Please, bring your sweat towel
- Please, Bring your bottle. You can fill up at our water stations.
- Please, arrive ready to move in your workout gear and bring minimal belongings allowing common areas to be kept safe and clear. Changing rooms are open, but showers will not be available until further notice.
- Please, after class, we kindly ask you to exit the studio within 5 minutes to avoid any crossover and allow time for the next class to set up safely.
- Please, we kindly ask you to take your shoes off and leave them in the designated area upon entering the studio. Feel free to wear socks for your workout and move around the studio.
- Please, bear in mind the Hands-Off Corrections Policy; we will teach using verbal cues only and will continue to provide modifications, progressions, adjustments, and corrections verbally during class as always.
- Please, be aware that our shared studio amenities (including showers, towels, hairdryers) will be unavailable until further notice.
- Please, remember that while we love kisses, hugs, and high-fives, for now, we ask that you avoid person-to-person contact in the studio.
We are here for you! At El Estudio, we are committed to making your experience as enjoyable as possible, call us or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you shortly.
Refer to www.gov.uk/coronvirus for the latest updates, further information and details.